Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
West Hollywood, CA
A company with holdings in multiple industries is seeking a Systems Analyst to support their multiple entertainment venues throughout LA and the country. This person will be utilizing their technical expertise with SAP systems to implement time/cost effective solutions to the organizations Materials Management module. They will be focused primarily on inventory management and purchasing analysis throughout the company’s many locations. Aside from creating the implementations and supporting policies, this individual will be assisting the end users (venue employees) with adapting to the changes and perfecting its use.
This is a contract position, working for 3+ months. This organization focuses on employee growth and development, and that would carry into this contract position. You’d be creating a lasting impact on this company’s processes and procedures, and it’s a great opportunity to get your foot in the door.
- Through SAP MM module, develop systems and procedures to improve inventory management and purchasing analysis throughout the company’s many entertainment venues
- Manage master data
- Draft documentation for proper use of implemented systems, and create continuous quality control protocols
- Work closely with various internal departments to create solutions to their specific needs and assist them with understanding system functions related to their departments
- Troubleshoot any problems that occur on the user side
- Support in related projects as needed
- 2+ years of experience as a Systems Analyst, or related position
- Experience in retail or hospitality is preferred
- Must have experience utilizing SAP for inventory management and purchasing analysis
- Strong problem solving acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for partnering with management and internal departments