Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Looking for a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Sourcer to join our team in Sacramento, CA.
A Talent Acquisition Sourcer works closely with the recruiter to understand the staffing needs and develop a proactive, innovative sourcing/ recruitment strategy to attract and recruit top diverse talent. The incumbent is responsible for performing advanced sourcing through various mediums including internal and external database mining, networking, associations, universities, community agencies, social media, and referrals. Uses effective and professional communication skills in order to deliver and gather information and projects a positive company image in order to attract top talent.
· Responsible for maintaining candidate pipeline information and tracking data and metrics
· Conducts cold calls to passive candidates to present opportunities for critical and difficult positions.
· Performs initial evaluation to ensure candidates meet both job and organization requirements.
· Continually evaluates sourcing strategies.
· Collaborates with Recruitment to understand hot jobs
· Communicates status of searches with the recruiters on a consistent and timely basis.
· Manages timely responses to candidates including but not limited to: receipt of application, application status and specific information reconciling candidate qualifications relative to job requirements.
· Acts as a key resource for developed pool of candidates and ensures a positive transition to the recruiter.
· Graduate of an accredited 4-year program strongly preferred
· Must be MOTIVATED
Must be able to work at a face pace with constant changing priorities
Must LOVE talk on the phone - we require constant communication with our applicants
· Must speak, understand, read, and write English fluently and communicate with sufficient clarity to be understood.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour