Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Tax Accounting Manager
120 North Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90048 | Direct Hire
Amazing Tax Manager Opportunity!
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Are you an experienced Tax Accounting professional? Do you have years of experience supporting Tax related functions of a large national organization? Do you thrive in both team environments and independent work? Have you developed a systematic approach to previous obstacles related to Tax/Accounting? If yes, an amazing company in Beverly Hills may be looking for you. They are seeking a Tax Accounting Manager to come in and support the company wide tax initiatives and handle any issues related to federal and state taxes. The company is composed of multiple S-Corporations and owns many commercial properties, throughout the United States. The person in this position must be able to take initiative and get things done alone, while also being successful at leading a team and working in a group. He/She will be responsible for working with the in-house accounting team and outside CPA firms to achieve all necessary goals on time.
The company offers an incredible, development focused culture. They also provide amazing insurance benefits, a 401k with a great match percentage, and a competitive salary.
- Assist in all aspects of tax audits
- Prepare federal and state income tax filings for the company and its various pass-thru entities
- Maintain a tax calendar
- Upkeep on Fixed Asset Ledger
- Research on new tax legislation, regulations, codes, and rulings, as they apply to the company
- Integration of all tax related material and data into company’ s financial reporting system, currently Yardi
- Lead and develop a team of high performing accounting professionals
- CPA highly preferred
- Excellent GAAP understanding, and experienced in general ledger review
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting
- 7 or more years in tax, with 3+ years in a similar role, working for a large corporation in both public and private accounting
- Pass-thru entity and Real Estate accounting experience
- Thorough understanding of U.S. corporate and individual tax compliance