Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Technical Sourcer - VISAJP00011451
Foster City, California 94404 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson is looking for an innovative Sourcer to be part of a sourcing team that is launching to support our clients quickly growing technology group. In this role you will be part of a small, elite sourcing team trusted with cultivating relationships with key candidates and developing large-scale technical and diverse talent pools to deliver immediate short-term and strategic long-term talent needs.
- Implement and execute against variety of candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs, and stay ahead of new innovation and industry trends
- Gain a deep understanding of the technical talent market to build a competitive intelligence knowledge base of target companies
- Engage with the business and Recruiters to understand fully the role and business
- Cultivate relationships with key candidate and specific talent pools, defined according to long-term initiatives and direction of the organization; turn applicants from non-active to active by developing strong candidate relationships
- Build and engage with a talent community that includes a high volume of targeted diverse and technical candidates
- Actively source diverse candidates from a variety of sources and diversity partners as well as partner with central Diversity and Inclusion efforts to consistently produce diverse talent
- Thoroughly phone and email Screen candidates whom you have identified, including but not limited to HR and technical screening
- Partner with Recruiters to build effective sourcing and assessment techniques with an ability to manage candidate/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- 10+ years of progressive corporate and or search firm sourcing or research experience
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationship
- Ability to develop and execute an innovative sourcing strategy, including employer brand promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Recruiting or Sourcing experience demonstrating capability in creative sourcing techniques
- Knowledge regarding specific disciplines and technologies
- Passion for and significant experience in identifying and screening candidates
- Evidence of building candidate relationships and managing a network of talent
- Demonstrated ability for effective cross-group collaboration
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success for recruiting, such as interview-to-offer ratios, meeting annual hiring plan, and cost-per-hire targets
- Ability to view and build recruiting strategy based on data/funnel metrics
- BA/BS degree or equivalent Military experience
- Track record of performance, innovation and creativity
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (advanced skills ideally, pivot tables, formatting)
- Problem solving skills
- Passion for diversity
- Experience with diversity organization
- ATS experience