Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
West Hollywood, CA
Established Commercial Real Estate firm with holdings throughout the West Coast and Hawaii is looking to add a Tenant Coordinator to the team. Located in a desirable area of West Hollywood, this person will be responsible for a variety of administrative day to day functions relating to tenant and vendor coordination including leasing, development, facilities, construction, A/P and A/R. This position supports a diverse portfolio of class A office buildings and shopping centers.
We are looking for someone who can effectively partner with various business communities (both internal and external) to provide seamless administrative service support. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, a passion for real estate, and 1+ years of experience in the industry, preferably commercial real estate. This role offers great development potential and growth opportunities, as well as a competitive salary.
- Work with Property Managers, and other departments, to provide cohesive support
- Process contracts, and other related documents, for management and distribute to onsite staff
- Provide high level tenant and vendor support, resolving all concerns
- Maintain a detailed calendar, scheduling meetings, notices, and more
- Generate updates on capital improvement projects, ensuring they are sticking to timelines and meeting deadlines
- Keep company’s electronic filing system organized and updated
- Be adaptable to changing priorities, able to switch gears and focus on new tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in real estate administration highly preferred, commercial real estate experience ideal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and basic computer operation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in terms of drafting binding documentation