Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Theater Operations Manager
120 North Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, California 90048 | Direct Hire
Exciting Theater Operations Manager Opportunity!
Locations: Chicago, San Diego, or Los Angeles areas
Do you have a passion for providing amazing customer service? Are you passionate about learning and growing as an individual and professional? Have you desired to work in the entertainment industry? An amazing company is searching for a customer service focused Theater Operations Manager. This position will require a lot of interaction with guests coming in and out of the establishment, as well as behind the scenes operation responsibilities. These include: scheduling staff, managing business metrics, developing new sales strategies, working with vendors, and more. The individual in this position will also be responsible for maintaining and motivating a staff that embodies the company' s guest service and luxury initiatives.
The company offers incredible benefits, including great health coverage options, a 401k with a competitive match percentage, and a one of a kind work culture that is designed to bring out the best in all involved.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Interact with guests on a daily basis, and ensure that all of their needs are met
- Oversee the hiring and developing of all employees, as well as disciplining and, when absolutely necessary, firing employees
- Create new ideas for sales and marketing to drive business in slower times
- Ensure that all company policies are met and maintained, and suggesting ideas for new policies or improvements
- Manage behind the scenes business operations and hit various business related goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work a variety of shifts throughout the week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Management experience - in Retail or Hospitality required
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team to success