Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1030 Main St. #302 St. Helena, CA 94574 | Direct Hire
OBJECTIVE: This position will provide exceptional customer service while efficiently and effectively meeting and exceeding customers expectations. The primary responsibilities will include all trade planning, offerings and tracking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Foster and maintain distributor and importer relationships
- Key point of contact for distributor needs: resolve problems and initiate corrective action: acquire and consider trade customer feedback to determine system improvements or implement change
- Develop new business by engaging and enrolling prospective target accounts into trade program via phone, email, outreach, trade visits
- Vet and record prospective inquiries that come in via phone and email
- Assist Director with all trade special offerings as account permits
- Screen and field potential FOB, EXPO and CAWH wholesale account requests
- Manage printing and mailing of annual trade allocation letters
- Provide reporting to Executive Team on overall trade response rate
- Periodic and regular follow up and reporting of sales progress and accomplishments
- Work with Director to forecast annual trade allocations
- Communicate or recommend allocations based on previous year sales or request where necessary; analyze variances.
- Set and exceed goals; track all metrics and analyze performance data.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of current inventory or product, focus on current vintages.
- Perform frequent competitive analysis; keep abreast of trends, competitive pricing, and scoring to identify and implement marketing strategies; understand the target key markets and accounts across all channels
- Execute annual pre-release offering marketing strategies as directed by Director
- Coordinate shipping and delivery confirmation for trade and distribution accounts with the Logistics Department
- Schedule pick-up with warehouse
- Mail and/or email trade account invoices upon shipment notification from warehouse confirmation
- Communicate with Accounting Department on collection of past due trade accounts; research invoices with corresponding payments
- Provide all distributors with appropriate compliance documentation. File and maintain all compliance certificates.
- Provide dashboard to Estate Director on overall trade response as needed
- Maintain accounts database information for trade accounts including current contact and mailing address
- Assist Logistics with address changes prior to major release shipping
- Create depletion report data for all trade, export, domestic and wholesale
- BA Marketing, Logistics, Business or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Navision knowledge desired
- CRM experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail and service oriented
- Ability to work in a crowded office
- Valid California driver’ s license
- Work overtime when required
As Wollborg Michelson Recruiting’s Chief Sales Officer, Matt Guerrero leads the Regional sales team and handles key accounts. Guerrero started his career at Wollborg Michelson Recruiting 9 years ago as the Sales Manager for the Sonoma territory and grew into the Branch Manager position overseeing Sonoma County and Marin County. He was then promoted to Regional Sales Manager in 2011 and is now responsible for the sales growth in multiple territories. His job includes researching hiring trends and making critical decisions on service offerings that will best serve clients and prospects.
Matt’s extraordinary work ethic has been a major contributor to the company’s success. Not surprisingly, he doesn’t have much time to reflect on how far they’ve come in the last 9 years; rather he focuses on what’s next and how to make the company continually better.
Matt believes that what sets Wollborg Michelson Recruiting apart is not a clever slogan, but obviously superior client service and top quality candidates. Attentive sales people provide the quickest response time with the most comprehensive answers in the industry. In this ever changing market he knows that clients and prospects are moving at the speed of light under tight deadlines and enormous pressure – they can’t wait to get the help they need.