Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1600 Holloway Ave San Francisco, California 94132 | Contract To Hire
Wollborg Michelson is currently conducting a search for a contract to hire University Director. The University Director supervise employees and students within both units who are responsible for the program administration of all business-related and outreach functions of the program, including the design of systems and policies to provide efficient customer service and ensure smooth operation at the office.
Qualifications, Required and Preferred:
- Property Management related certification from a national organization (i.e. IREM, CAM, NARPM)
- 5+ years of directly related experience in property management with an emphasis on trend analysis, marketing, brand imaging.
Demonstrated knowledge, experience, proficiency and success:
- In developing strategies to critically analyze and solve problems in a fast-paced, daily changing environment.
- In the use of interpersonal communication skills, presentations, reporting and other strategies to effectively inspire, influence and lead others and to achieve and maintain exceptionally high rates of customer satisfaction
- In the application of sound residential housing, business and financial management practices
- In the identification and application of appropriate strategies to critically analyze, solve and prevent systemic disconnects in operational patterns
- In the use of appropriate project management skills and solutions to manage institutional business and administrative practices and initiatives
- In the use of analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution strategies in tenant relations and residential housing, and business practices, including demonstrated success collaboratively, diplomatically and effectively working to resolve sensitive matters
- In staff supervision, team-building, organizational development, and business management, including experience working in higher education, government or other complex administrative environments
- 5 years of progressive, demonstrated experience and success in a related higher education or governmental/institutional environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with:
- Title V of the California Administrative code
- California landlord/tenant laws
- HUD Section 8