Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
One Embarcadero Center Ste 1510 San Francisco, California 94111 | Contract To Hire
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract to hire Verification Analyst for one of our clients, a quickly growing lending company located in San Francisco, CA. The Verifications Analyst will service a portfolio of clients across the Temporary Staffing or Transportation industries. The Verifications Analyst supports administration and processing of client funding requests and provides customer service levels consistent with the business objectives of the company.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- A college degree is preferred; will consider high school graduate or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced customer service office environment.
- 3 plus years’ working in accounts receivable, operations, and collections
- Reviews batches of invoices uploaded into the operating system by Funding Processor to ensure they are complete with invoice images.
- Review and ensure proper load documentation is correctly imaged in data base.
- Effectively communicates with client if missing documentation.
- Verification of invoices with the assigned debtor, following prescribed protocol per the Risk Management Program along with industry and client specific requirements.
- Enter verification notes into the operating system.
- Makes recommendation to Account Executive whether to approve, hold or deny purchase of specific invoices based on verification results.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and ability to work without direct supervision.
- Provides outstanding customer service via telephone, email and written correspondence.