Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Wine Member Manager
Saint Helena, CA
The Member Wine Manager is responsible for overseeing the annual release of wine to all members, shipping, receiving, and transfer of Member wine, maintaining a Member’s wine allocation, and new purchases of wine for Members. Oversees labeling team functions and confirming all labeled wine transfers.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job
but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Provide world class customer service to winery members.
- Act as the initial contact to Members of the wine program / allocation system (intro wine / Estate wine) and provide detailed information to new Members on allocation and shipping &cellarage options
- Provide ongoing support to members, via phone and e-mail, to ensure their success with the wine program.
- Provide expert knowledge of our product to the member.
- Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of the winery and our wines in regard to winery member queries.
- Work closely with internal personnel: Event Team, Member Services and Accounting.
- Facilitate inventory counts as needed of all bottled wine located at the winery.
- Reconcile inventory reports for the winery and third-party vendors.
- Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of the winery and our wines in regard to our Member inquiries.
- Arrange all Member’s communication regarding wine release and storage.
- Central contact for Member’s wine allocation changes, updates, or additional purchases.
- Project management
- Communication and tracking with multiple warehouses.
- Working with labeling needs for our Members and monitor custom labels.
- Pick up and drop off wine at warehouses as needed.
- Oversee Labeling department
- Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Years of Experience: 4 or more years’ experience in similar role
- Proficient in use of technology associated with the advancement of wine club development and execution. Mastery of data base functions. Proficient in Microsoft Nav, Salesforce, Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Docs, Microsoft CRM, and Vertical Response.
- Familiar with use of the Internet. Familiar with electronic communication.
- Process strong customer service skills and oversee multiple inquires simultaneously.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Requires broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex customer service issues.
- Able to take initiative and implement solutions for our Member members’ requests.
- Works with highly confidential data.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization consistent with the winery's policies.
- Office environment
- Extensive computer work
- Ability to lift 45 lbs.
- Frequent deadline pressures
- Numerous projects in progress at any given time
Direct Hire Recruiter
Kurt has worked in the recruiting industry in San Francisco for more than a decade, placing candidates primarily in finance, tech, non-profits and food & beverage industries. He specializes in filling roles in Human Resources, Administrative Support and Accounting & Finance. Originally from New England, he studied acting in college and in grad school, plays guitar and is a singer/songwriter in his spare time.