Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Workforce Planning Manager
Foster City, CA 94404
The Workforce Planning role will act as an internal consultant to HR leadership, Business leaders, HR Business Partners, Finance Business Partners and other key stakeholders regarding the implications of workforce analytics & insights. The team helps business leaders to define and understand strategic objectives, and develop meaningful and actionable workforce plans and metrics to drive workforce decisions.
Workforce Planning and Strategic Insights
• Support the end-to-end cycle of workforce planning from collection during the annual operation plan to tracking and governance and related forecast processes through effective design and data management, and reconciliation
• Provide consultative work including insightful analysis to business partners to drive workforce related decision making
• Partner with internal key stakeholders to understand workforce requirements in terms of headcount, budget & skills needed now and in the future
• Partner with University Strategy team to drive the Campus workforce planning process and provide consultative work to all business functions
• Prepare summary reports for executive/business management reviews by function
• Provide thoughtful evaluation, management and reconciliation of data with an emphasis on accurate and appropriate interpretation of data and to be able to identify potential issues and provide solutions
• Provide analytics and interpret results to support the business decision involving internal labor modeling, location strategy, organization workforce design, workforce competency modeling, etc.
• Support development of benchmark and reporting dashboards including structural ratios (hiring and other business volumes and metrics)
• Execute timely analysis while managing multiple competing priorities
• Advanced skills in MS Excel and Access or other database application, and strong skills in MS PowerPoint and Word. HR Workday experience highly preferred.
• Solid understanding of people metrics with ability to explain the data insights to the business partners
• Demonstrated experience modeling workforce trends and analytics, including the utilization of various forms of data analysis
• Experience working with a variety of information systems and large and complex data files, analyzing file structure, using, and creating file layouts
• Demonstrated analytic and data management capabilities and strong ability in the presentation of complex data
• Must be able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders as well as work independently
• Strong communication skill with ability to present to different levels of business partners
Bachelor' s Degree in a related field required.
Direct Hire Recruiter
Kurt has worked in the recruiting industry in San Francisco for more than a decade. He’s placed candidates primarily in finance, legal, consulting, non-profits and tech companies. He specializes in filling roles in Human Resources, Administrative Support, Legal and Accounting & Finance. He’s very excited to join the Direct Hire team at Wollborg Michelson.
Originally from New England, he studied acting in college and in grad school, plays guitar and occasionally writes a song now and then.