Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
120 North Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, California 90048 | Direct Hire
Yardi System Administrator & Business Analyst
Are you an expert in Yardi software use and implementation? Do you have a well-rounded understanding of accounting functions and processes, especially in terms of Real Estate? Are you able to translate solutions and assist end-users with problem resolution when it comes to Yardi products? If so, an amazing company is looking to bring on a Yardi System Administrator & Business Analyst. The person in this role will be responsible for providing high-level and company-wide Yardi system support, as well as working directly with upper management in new project planning and implementation. In this role, you would be the go to for any and all questions related to Yardi products.
The company offers great benefits, including: a competitive salary, excellent insurance options, a unique and amazing culture that focuses on employee growth and development, and much more.
- Provide Yardi system support to the entire company, helping employees of all different levels navigate and use the resource
- Oversee the updating and upgrading of current Yardi platforms
- Work with Yardi directly to resolve issues, learn about upcoming changes/upgrades, and provide feedback on their software
- Work with business leaders to properly plan future projects and provide analysis on existing ones through Yardi
- Develop reports on Yardi data as necessary
- Must be technically savvy, and have extensive experience with Yardi platforms (Voyager 7s preferred)
- History of helping end-users resolve software issues, both in person and remotely
- Real Estate accounting background
- Troubleshooting, preparing, and implementing Yardi software for a medium to large company
- Must be organized and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite and database programs