Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
eCommerce Merchandising Coordinator
The eCommerce Merchandising Coordinator will work proactively with the E-Commerce Sales Merchants to help plan, develop, organize, and implement online merchandising programs along with CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) partner companies. The overall goal is to help drive Albertsons E-Commerce. The position collaborates with internal and external resources and plays an important role in implementing merchandising programs across a variety of digital and traditional media channels.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, execute and monitor daily merchandising content and promotions, including daily QA
- Provide support for ECommerce merchandising initiatives, including assisting and planning of seasonal site launches, promotions and email marketing campaigns.
- Verify and test once content is published to ensure the best end to end user experience
- Coordinate all aspects of production cycle to facilitate the execution of technical and creative initiatives for the website.
- Source images and artwork from CPG’s and 3rd party companies, collating content, updating online assets
- Ability to work seamlessly with partners across various departments, including Ecommerce Marketing, Ecommerce Operations, Shopper Marketing, Production, Loyalty & Analytics, Finance, Division Marketing, Corporate Marketing, IT Support and other stakeholders.
- Develop understanding of CPG Partners’ business & marketing goals while positioning Albertsons as a key component to their success. Follow up and relationship-building with CPG partners through collaboration, knowledge sharing.
- Works with internal & external teams and CPG partners to create digital content, programs and offers for Albertsons E-Commerce websites and mobile with a focus on brand standards, shopper appeal, accuracy and deliverability in mind.
- Coordinates and assists with projects from kickoff to completion, including adherence to key project timelines.
- Review and provide quality assurance review of all merchandising programs for link validity and content accuracy with a focus on regular on-time delivery.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Professional background in Digital Marketing, eCommerce Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Advertising, Social Media, English, or IT.
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in digital or eCommerce Marketing and Merchandising.
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A graduate of Tennessee State University and Seton Hall University, Christine is a native Californian and can best be described as enthusiastic and self-motivated. She comes to Wollborg Michelson with more than 10 years of corporate and nonprofit experience in Communications and Marketing, and gladly welcomed the opportunity to transition to the Recruiting industry. During her career, she spent time working in Corporate Communication, Event Management and Public Relations. She enjoys meeting new people and looks forward to using her skills to thrive in Recruiting.
In her spare time, Christine can be found reading, traveling, participating in community service activities, and trying new restaurants.