Newburyport, MA US
- Full Time, Monday through Friday
- ERP: Epicor 10 (Quotes, Sales, MRP, Purchasing, Shipping, invoicing, Finance, Quality)
- C# for complex processes in the ERP
- MuleSoft for Enterprise Integrations
- Microsoft Office 365 (cloud) email, calendars, with Skype for Business, Teams
- All VMware core servers with VEEAM backups
- HP and Dell servers, with mostly Microsoft Server OS (2016), plus some Linux and Sun/OS
- Mostly SQL 2016 and MySQL databases
- Dell and HP desktops and laptops, with some Apple MacBooks
- Growing base of cloud servers and apps: AWS, Azure
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Works directly with business users and software vendors to research, evaluate, prioritize, and implement new and better software and features in the Epicor ERP
- Working with developers support and service providers to install and support software, interfaces, customizations, and reports
- Participates actively with users in daily and weekly project review, status updates, prioritization, with clear and concise communications
- Manages software deployments and upgrade efforts, and IT-related user training
- Assist users in learning about Finance system functionality in Epicor-Kinetic ERP
- Develops Epicor integrations, dashboards, SSRS reports, BAQs and analysis tools (EDA and Qlik) to understand and improve process flows.
- Ability to troubleshoot and modify existing C# code
- Provides IT support, working with IT Staff, Finance stakeholders, and project teams.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Minimum 5 years prior information technology and systems or network administration experience.
- Experienced in supporting Finance systems and ERP environments in a full featured ERP system including implementation, upgrades, and support functions
- Working knowledge of SQL databases and report writing tools. Qlik/ Microsoft SSRS/BAQ&Dashboards
- Epicor 10 ERP System experience is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose information technology issues
- Experience in various IT systems and applications, including system interfaces and integration capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to motivate drive and complete project plans and objectives to meet or exceed goals.
- Strong ability to structure plans and actions into concise, easily understandable and productive ways.
- Knowledge of general business processes from a user perspective, especially in Purchasing, AP, AR, GL and Deferred Billing
- General knowledge of SQL, databases.
- Working knowledge of Windows PC tools, Windows 8/10, MS Office, SQL Server, printers and networks.
*Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does require all applicants to be able to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated from COVID prior to their start date, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
*Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. We ensure job offers are made based of one’s employment experience, skills, and qualifications, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, or any other classification protected by law. All applicants must furnish proper identification to prove their legal right to work in the US upon a job offer. We participate in E-Verify to confirm one’s right to work in the US. Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does not provide sponsorship for an employment-based visa status.