Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Customer Service Representative
Alpharetta, GA 30009 US
Seeking Dynamic Customer Service Representatives for a MAJOR Healthcare company and Leader in the Industry! Remote until Restrictions are lifted. Must live local to Alpharetta, GA area!
Job Details :
- Must be fully vaccinated
- REMOTE Until Restrictions are lifted!
- HUGE Growth Potential with an Industry Leader!
- Working PC computer/Windows laptop and internet access REQUIRED (No Macbooks or Chromebooks) 2nd Monitor is Ideal
- MUST have high speed internet
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Temp-to-hire to start, Great way to get your foot in the door!
- Hours : Must be able to work ANY 8 hour shift in the window of 8am-9pm
How you will make an impact:
- Research and respond to basic telephone, electronic, and written inquiries from dental/vision professional, groups, subscribers and brokers.
- Provides excellent service to customers with information in regards to basic eligibility, benefits, and claims status with emphasis on customer retention.
- Forward specific inquiries as directed for priority resolution.
- Document each customer encounter or resolution in appropriate computer tracking system.
- Expediently access reference materials to analyze and determine appropriate responses to telephone, electronic, and written inquires.
- Identify reports and document system discrepancies.
- Accurately complete online/hard-copy forms and route to appropriate department.
- Meet and maintain production standards, counts, and inquiry response turnaround times.
- Provide support to other departments as directed.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned and participate in training programs.
What we look for:
- 1 year customer service experience within a call center or with related heavy customer contact experience (i.e. hospitality, retail, food industry)
- Ability to handle constant customer contact/forced workflow distribution
- Interpersonal and communications skills to work effectively with all levels of staff
- Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities'
*Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does require all applicants to be able to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated from COVID prior to their start date, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
*Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. We ensure job offers are made based of one’s employment experience, skills, and qualifications, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, or any other classification protected by law. All applicants must furnish proper identification to prove their legal right to work in the US upon a job offer. We participate in E-Verify to confirm one’s right to work in the US. Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does not provide sponsorship for an employment-based visa status.