Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Procurement Specialist (Bilingual)
Phoenix, AZ US
We're looking for a Procurement Specialist (Bilingual) based out of the Phoenix Area!
- REMOTE -MST
- $23 hourly
- Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
- 3+ Month Contract
- MUST be Bilingual (Spanish)
- Excel Skills required
This position is primarily responsible for coordinating and processing all information required to complete the small group bid and renewal processes, in addition to assisting Sales staff with internal administrative duties.
- Identify, review, research, process small group bid requests, and resolve issues by communicating with internal and external customers.
- Respond to a high volume of calls, e-mails, and faxes on bid status within established time frames.
- Identify, review, research, process small group renewal packets, and resolve issues by communicating with internal and external customers.
- Generate and process Disclosure packet for all renewing groups to ensure completion of the renewal process.
- Meet quality, quantity and timeliness standards to achieve individual and department performance goals as defined within the department guidelines.
- Demonstrate and maintain current working knowledge of the required systems, procedures, forms and manuals.
Required Job Skills
- Intermediate proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing software
- Intermediate PC proficiency
- Intermediate skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanners and telephones
Required Professional Competencies
- Prioritize, organize and self-manage in a high volume department
- Communicate professionally to both internal and external customers
- Analyze and research data
- Follow and accept instruction and direction
- Establish, contribute and maintain a positive and productive work environment
- Adapt to new software applications and a changing work flow environment
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy
Preferred Job Skills
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet, database and word processing software
- Advanced PC proficiency
- Advanced skill in the use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanners, and telephone systems
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Intermediate Spanish speaking and writing skills
Preferred Professional Competencies
- Knowledge of sales computer systems and programs
Required Work Experience
- 2 years of experience in a healthcare related field
Preferred Work Experience
- 3 years of experience in sales for a health insurance organization
- High-School Diploma or GED in general field of stud
- Associate's Degree in general field of study Preferred Licenses
- Active State of Arizona Disability and Life Insurance License
Interested? Apply Today and learn more about this great opportunity!!!
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does require all applicants to be able to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated from COVID prior to their start date, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. We ensure job offers are made based of one’s employment experience, skills, and qualifications, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, or any other classification protected by law. All applicants must furnish proper identification to prove their legal right to work in the US upon a job offer. We participate in E-Verify to confirm one’s right to work in the US. Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does not provide sponsorship for an employment-based visa status.