Project Manager III
Little Rock, AZ US
Project Manager III opening with a Top Healthcare Provider in Little Rock, AR
- 1 year contract
- Pay: $64 hourly
- Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
- PMP Certification Preferred
The Project Manager manages multiple projects through all phases of the standard project lifecycle: planning, scope definition, design, execution, and delivery with project the team as well as external vendors and/or partners to meet project objectives and provide effective communication between stakeholders. Incumbent also leads the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of projects.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Five (5) years of project management experience leading medium to large projects involving multiple key stakeholders.
- Advanced experience working with Project Management related software.
- Proficiency working with MS Office Suite, such as Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; must be able to set, execute and follow through on deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams and work independently
- Superior communication skills while developing and maintaining diplomatic rapport
- Ability to manage change
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Ability to present in a formal business setting
- Bachelor’s degree. In lieu of degree, five (5) years of non-clerical, relevant experience.
Ready to start the new year with a new career? Apply today to connect with a recruiter!
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does require all applicants to be able to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated from COVID prior to their start date, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. We ensure job offers are made based of one’s employment experience, skills, and qualifications, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, or any other classification protected by law. All applicants must furnish proper identification to prove their legal right to work in the US upon a job offer. We participate in E-Verify to confirm one’s right to work in the US. Wollborg Michelson Recruiting does not provide sponsorship for an employment-based visa status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Program Manager
- Recruiter - Phoenix