Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Compensation & Human resource Analyst
Sacramento, CA US
This is a Hybrid position that may transition too fully on site.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
- Work with the Compensation Manager, Vice President and Senior Vice President on projects including analysis, compensation design, budgeting, and benchmarking.
- Responsible for conducting market studies and analyses using compensable factors as it relates to internal jobs and external markets, identify market trends, and produce market gap analysis.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with Fair Labor Standards Act and governing bodies by creating job analysis, documentation, and evaluation process; writing and modifying job descriptions; evaluating positions for exemption status; providing consultative services to management on FLSA law/CA Status and other.
- Provide support to management in developing and writing Job Descriptions and providing expert knowledge on compensation issues.
- Applies job evaluation techniques to establish equitable compensation rates within the organization as compared to industry.
- Participate in market surveys, formal or informal, ensuring that compensation programs remain competitive and/or consistent with credit union objectives.
- Maintain all Credit Union Job Descriptions. Ensure Intranet site reflects most recent Job Descriptions. Compile and maintain information related to all Credit Union incentive plans, as made available.
C9. Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
1. EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
2. EXPERIENCE: 5 years or more experience in compensation and human resources.
• Possess broad knowledge of compensation principles and practices.
• Strong analytical skills and mathematical skills.
• Must be able to work independently and in a team.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Human Resources skills.
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate issues, present solutions and handle confidentiality of data.