Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Hris Analyst
Sacramento, CA US
The Senior HRIS Analyst is responsible for delivering insights across the full employee life cycle
from core management information to predictive solutions. Working closely with Human
Resources and Information Technology teams, this role will be responsible for managing people
analytics end to end, working on people insights and analytics projects.
The Senior HRIS Analyst partners with HR teams and our business leaders to analyze work
process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities.
This role serves as a technical point-of-contact for Human Resources and assists subject matter
experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing
data flows for process improvement opportunities. The Senior HRIS Analyst also supports
Ceridian Dayforce upgrades, patches, testing, and other technical projects as assigned.
1. EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
work experience. Master's degree in human resource management, MIS, computer
science or related degree preferred.
2. EXPERIENCE: 5 years’ experience desired. Proven experience delivering results with
workforce analytics. Proven experience delivering results with predictive analytics.
• Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection
• Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate
solutions to issues that arise
• Experience of building predictive analytical models using leading data science
• Previous experience working with HR/People systems and reporting solutions,
especially any knowledge of Ceridian Dayforce, Visier, and Tableau.
• Previous experience developing forms with xml.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience training others on HRMS functionality.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.